- Supporting school athletic teams by coming to games and cheering
- Collecting canned goods/supplies for Operation Care Package
- Community outreach to the Timbers of Shorewood
- Organizing a pet supply drive to donate to a local animal shelter
- Mrs. Sandy Smith (email@example.com)
- Ms. Staci Dahlberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Carley Burke (email@example.com)
**meetings are held typically held on Mondays after school from 2:30-4pm, but will vary depending on activity.
Upcoming dates/activities: (please note these are subject to change)
January 8th - April 15 - S.L.A.M. is collecting used prescription eyeglasses (not readers) to donate to the Shorewood Lion's Club.
*** April 16th - No Meeting ***
April 23rd - Feed My Starving Children Field Trip
April 30th - Meeting 2:30-4:00pm
May 3rd **THURSDAY** - Trip to WCHS 2:30-4:00pm - Must have signed parent permission slip, returned by Friday, April 27th, to participate.
May 14th - Final Meeting 2:30-4:00pm
Will County Humane Society donations will be accepted until May 1st.
If you know your child will miss a meeting, please contact either Mrs. Smith, Ms. Dahlberg or Ms. Burke at the above email or at 815-230-9920.